Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ducking Tornadoes

We're under a tornado watch until 1 am, but this post could also be titled "Weather for Ducks" for all the rain we've had. The plants arrived from Michigan Bulb today. I've ordered plants by mail before, but I always forget how small they are until they arrive. About half got planted; the rest will go in tomorrow. There are no photos yet. I don't want to embarass the poor scrawny things, especially in this gloomy weather. If the sun comes out tomorrow, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee- I agree on the scrawniness. Sometimes it's just a root or stick with those mail order plants. I've had a pretty good success rate though-sometimes it just takes them awhile to get those root systems going good :) I hope that you are safe and the bad weather passes you by soon.

    ReplyDelete